Work permit:

NLCC Service Group is a St. John’s based “comprehensive service” company providing assistance to clients wishing to quickly adapt to life in Newfoundland and Labrador.

In the next 5 years, NLCC Group Corporation will become a leading consulting service provider on education,work permit, tourism, immigration, and immigration provincially, nationally and internationally.

Our Vision

NLCC delivers a one-stop, all-round, personalized professional service for Newfoundland and Labrador, we provide expertise and knowledge on Student ServicesResident Services, Business Services, Property Management, Tourism and Community Services, work permit with our support and resources we aim to help you develop into a community contributor for Canadian society.

Meet Our Management Team

Yinnan is an active volunteer for many Newfoundland community work permit service groups . He is the President of the group. Linda  is Vice Present and she has 40 years of experience. Presently Ellie is the general manager. She recently graduated from the Master of Oil and Gas Engineering program from Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN). She also holds a Bachelor of Safety Engineering from the China University of Petroleum. Jerry  is Chief Communication Officer. He is an experienced entrepreneur in the areas of general trade, restaurant industry and real estate. He have more than ten years of experience and he has the capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage various ventures. He has been a successful owner and operator of a General Trading Company and a Chinese Restaurant. Shuo is client care manager. He is a junior engineer. Additionally, he starts his master’s degree in Computer Science within the next four months. Property manager is Jingyao Sun. He is currently pursuing a master’s degree in oil and gas engineering at Memorial University of Newfoundland. He is involved with Lanzhou University student groups providing expertise in planning, organizing, and organization of large events. Chief Operating Officer is Vincent. He has been working in the insurance industry for 10 years . His current position as Ontario portfolio manager designs portfolio strategies to deliver the operational plan, supervising areas within the organization to ensure the portfolio delivers the desired outcome. IT manager is Yang Zhao. He is currently in his final semester of Computer Science Degree at Memorial University of Newfoundland. He has more than 3 years’ experience in IT Service -Networking and Communication Group.  Yang also operates his own Website Design Company called Heardgi Website Design. Property maintenance manager is Darryl.

Meet Our Senior Consulting Team

Senior corporate strategy advisor is Dr. Cosmas. Senior career development adviser is Dr. Daniel Wong. He is a professional Engineer. Chief economist & senior advisor is Tony Fang. Bernie Halloran is chief business consultant. Andrew McKim is senior business consultant. Senior Tourism Consultant and Director of Destination Canada is Stan Cook Jr. He was the co-owner and president of an award winning nature based tourism company located in Cape Broyle. Stan’s father started offering adventure tours in 1970 with his whole clan growing up in this family business. Over those years they have been recognized with more than a dozen provincial and national tourism awards. Life and fun advisor is Wei Qiu and she received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Memorial University of Newfoundland.  Wei has seven years work experience in management and customer service.

Properties for Rent

NLCC provides a complete range of property management services, Our team consists of five staff including maintenance and cleaning staff. We focus on high end MUN and CNA area properties.

NLCC Service Group Logo:

work permit

Study/work permit

nlcc service group

Services We Offer


Study Permit is a necessary status document for international students to pursue degrees, certificates in Canada. Most of the study programs require student to hold valid study permit to begin with, for countries require visa to enter Canada, student also must apply for a Temporary Resident Visa. The study permit enables student to legally study while within Canada, the Temporary Resident Visa allows student to enter Canada. Depending on the length of study program, a study permit’s length could be anywhere from 6 months to 4 years.

Extend Study Permit

International Students must be aware of the validity period of their study permits, because it is possible for a student to receive a 1-year study permit even though the program is for 4 years. To avoid any interruption and delays in student’s classes, it is suggested to apply for study permit extension within 90 days of the expiry date of original study permit.


Aside from some special occupations and programs, most of the time Canadian employers need to apply for Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) before they can hire a foreign worker, LMIA applications are processed by Employment and Social Development Canada. After a foreign worker receives positive LMIA support, together with his job offer the foreign worker can then apply for a work permit.


If you graduated from a designated learning institution, and want to stay in Canada temporarily while working, you may be eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

Not all designated learning institutions make you eligible for a post-graduation work permit.

How long the post-graduation work permit is valid for depends on the length of your study program. Doyen provides international students with comprehensive package of assistance covering applications from PGWP to Express Entry.

Best Coming Event
resident services


Qualifying foreign nationals currently in Canada who meet program eligibility requirements may be considered for a work permit to bridge the gap between the expiry of their current work permit and the final decision on their application for permanent residence (APR). They must have submitted application for permanent residence under 1 of the following classes:

the Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC);
the Canadian Experience Class (CEC);
the Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC);
the Caring For Children Class or the Caring For People With High Medical Needs Class; or
the Provincial Nominee Class (PNC), for applicants for whom there are no employer restrictions on nominations.
For certain employer-driven streams in the PNC, the nominating province or territory may impose employment restrictions on a successful nominee until the person becomes a permanent resident, IRCC will not issue the Bridge Work Permit under such restrictions.

The applicant’s APR needs to passed completeness check for IRCC to be able to start processing the Bridge Work Permit.